Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
Are you challenged with fast-track projects and scarce engineering resources? Utilize Computer-Aided Design (CAD) to walk through your new building before it is built and to increase efficiencies and decrease time to production.
Our experienced CAD designers use the latest software to produce composite drawings that give you a complete picture of your project. This allows you to identify potential problems and seek out possible solutions before the actual fabrication process begins.
- Quality assurance
- Fewer errors than manual drafts
- Improved quality of the design
- Cost efficiencies due to early identification of potential problems
- Shorter overall construction time
- Enhanced communication
- Updated version of design readily available to project management team
Our team is also highly experienced in Building Information Modeling (BIM).
At Northwest Mechanical, we utilize Navisworks to view 3-D drawings. A free trial download of Navisworks Freedom is available here.
Contact us today for more information about CAD.