Our Commercial Construction Approach
We have used our years of experience to develop a project implementation process that will produce high-quality results – on budget and on time.
When you work with us, you will immediately be assigned a project manager who will serve as your main point of contact throughout the entire process.
Because of the importance of communication throughout the construction process, we provide every Northwest Mechanical field supervisor with a laptop and broadband card that allows for instantaneous information sharing between the office and the field. This enhances communications and eliminates mistakes.
We have the capabilities to assist you throughout every stage of your project:
- Budgeting and estimating at schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Building Information Modeling
- Licensed professional engineers on staff
- Detailed, critical path scheduling for entire project
- 3 week “look ahead” scheduling for short-term planning and goals
- Off-site fabrication capabilities
Learn more about our proven process by contacting us today!